In this post, you will find the official link to get the HTC One E8 Firmware Download (Flash File). The Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains Firmware, USB Driver, Flash Tool, and the Flashing procedures.
HTC One E8 Firmware Information
|Based On||Sense UI 7|
|Rom OS Version||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 6.1 (Marshmallow),|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
|File Format||Zip format.|
|Driver||HTC Device Drivers.|
The Need For The HTC One E8 Firmware:
The HTC One E8 stock ROM will help you to downgrade or upgrade the stock firmware of your HTC device. It will also help you to fix any software related issues below.
- Downgrade or Upgrade HTC One E8.
- Unbrick HTC One E8.
- Unroot HTC One E8.
- Fix Issues on HTC One E8.
Download HTC One E8 Stock Firmware
File Name: HTC_One_E8_M8_2.33.720.4_R1_Radio_1.14.30.0320.zip
File Size: 2 GB
Flash HTC One E8 Stock Firmware
- Download and extract the Stock ROM package on the computer using the WinRar or Winzip Tool.
- After extracting the package, you will get the USB Driver, Firmware, Flash Tool, and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the computer.
- Power Off the Device.
- Open the Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the Flash Tool is Launched, Click on the browse and load the Firmware File.
- Connect your device to the Computer.
- Click on the Download button to begin the flashing process.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing HTC One E8 firmware to your phone will erase everything in your smartphone, including contents in internal storage. It is always very advisable to backup your contents to an external storage or a PC.
[*] HTC Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to the Download HTC Stock Firmware page.
[*] HTC USB Driver: Stock ROM package comes as a zip file and it contains, USB Driver,
[*] Compatibility: You can use the above tutorial to flash stock firmware on almost all the HTC Devices.