Many of you have told us that the button on your Xiaomi has stopped working correctly. Apparently, this is a more common problem than it seems and in many cases, it is caused by an MIUI option that we can disable.
Although most of the problems related to the on and off buttons are caused by a physical breakage, there is a common error that we can solve easily and quickly. If the power button on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO does not work as before, we recommend that you continue reading and try at least the following trick.
Steps to Use Xiaomi When the power button not working
A large part of the problems that a large number of users are experiencing with the power button on their Xiaomi phones is caused by the voice assistant. This, when activated through gestures related to the power button itself, ends up generating conflicts.
To solve this problem, simply disable the start of the Google Assistant using the power button. To do this, just follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Additional settings > Gesture shortcuts
- We select the Start Google Assistant option and deactivate the option that starts the assistant by holding down the power button for 1 second.
In this way we can achieve, in most cases, reduce the failures related to the power button, ensuring that it fulfills its function until Xiaomi solves this annoying problem.
- 27-inch Xiaomi Monitor A27i launched with 100Hz refresh rate
- Top 10 MIUI Fonts for Xiaomi, Poco Redmi Phones
- Best Steps To Use AdGuard DNS On Xiaomi Phone
- How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- 5 Xiaomi Hidden functions that you probably didn’t know about