Hello there, if you’re looking for step-by-step instruction on How to use RSD Lite Tool, you’ve come to the correct spot because, in this post, I will show you the best guide to get it done. This is both intriguing and simple; simply follow the instructions in the order shown below. and you’re ready to go without wasting any time.
How to use RSD Lite Tool (All Version)
These are the steps for flashing or installing stock firmware on Motorola smartphones and tablets using RSD Lite Tool.
To follow these instructions, you’ll need a Motorola Smartphone or Tablet. The following instructions will not function if you do not have a Motorola device or if your device was not built by Motorola Mobility LLC.
How to Install or Flash .xml Firmware (ROM) using RSD Lite Tool
- On your computer, download and install the Official Motorola USB Driver (if you have already installed the Motorola USB Driver on your computer then SKIP this step).
- On your computer, download and extract the Motorola RSD Lite Tool in any of the versions. You will be able to see the following files once you have extracted the RSD Tool package.
- Now, Open the RSD Lite Tool Setup and install it on your computer.
- Once installation is completed, launch the RSD Tool on your Computer. Once RSD Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the Stock Firmware that you wanted to flash on your Motorola Device (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware).
- Once you have successfully added the firmware, the complete file properties will be shown on the right panel.
- Now, Connect your Motorola Device to the Computer (make sure it is in fastboot mode. To boot into fast-boot mode: Press Volume Down + Power button).
- Once your device is connected to the computer, it will be shown in the device list area.
- Now, Click on the Start button to begin the Flashing or installing process.
- The flashing or Installing process may take up to 5-10 minutes to complete (depends on the size of the firmware).
- Once the Flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Finished Message.
- Now, Disconnect your Motorola device from the computer and Restart it.
You’ve now learned how to use the RSD Lite Tool to flash stock firmware on any Motorola device.
[*]: Go to the Download Motorola Stock Firmware page if you’re seeking the original firmware for your device.