Realme UI 3.0 Omoji is among the features that came with the Realme UI 3.0 based on the Android 12 operating system, which brings a lot of new features and customization options to provide a seamless user experience
Realme UI 3.0 Omoji Feature:
Realme UI 3.0 Omoji is a new AI tool that allows us to convey our feelings, expressions, and facial expressions through the use of Omoji. It’s also a terrific feature that allows you to create your own 3D avatar.
You may also use an Omoji as your profile image and profile cover, as well as hide your face with it in video calls, send it in conversations, and do other things with it. In this tutorial, we’ll look at how to quickly add the Omoji feature to your Realme UI 3.0 phones; let’s get started.
How to Create Realme UI 3.0 Omoji feature;
- Head to Settings on your device
- Head to Account
- Head to My profile
- Here, tap on My Omoji.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Now, you can get into the Omoji function. By customizing all things like Skin, head, hair, Brows, Eyes, and all, you can create your own Omoji.
- Finally, click on Use Omoji
Realme UI 3.0 Omoji on Always-On-Display:
If your device supports the Always on Display feature, you can use the Omoji feature on it as well.
- Simply go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Personalizations
- Here, select Always-On Display
- Under the Personalized menu, you will find Omoji in the last
- Tap on the Omoji
- Choose Expression and tap on Next
- Then Choose text colour and tap on Apply
- Realme 10 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers (Plus)
- Realme GT Neo 3 gets Realme UI 3.0 Android 13 based Stable update
- Realme 9 Pro and 9 Pro Plus 5G Android 13 open beta now available
- Realme GT Neo 3 Official Stock Wallpapers
- Realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Edition Official Stock Wallpapers