Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window is among some of the improvements that the Realme UI 3.0 custom interface introduced. with a new look fluid space design and lots of new features to improve across the system to make your Realme device faster and more speedily than ever. There are several new features, but here in this article, we are talking about the new Floating window feature.
What is a Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window?
Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window is an interface in smartphones that allows you to display any window on top of all the applications in an Android smartphone. Also, you can open and use applications while doing other tasks on your smartphone.
Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window:
Realme introduced an amazing feature called a Floating window with the Realme UI 2.0. This feature was one of the most popular features. Also, the company has improved the feature with the release of the Realme UI 3.0 interface.
Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window allows you to display any application anywhere on your phone’s screen. With this feature, you can see messages and notifications and even reply to messages from your loved ones while you watch your favorite movie and do any other task on your device.
How To Enable And Use Realme UI 3.0 Floating Window:
- Go to the Settings of your device
- Scroll down and tap on Special features
- Select the Flexible window
- From here, you can see various options for using the Floating window
- Open with a Swipe: Swipe up to open a floating window
- Resize the window; Drag the lower left and right corners to resize.
- Mini window: To enlarge, double tap to make it full screen
- Quickly Hide a window: Drag a floating window to the left and right screen edge to hide it.
- Share Files: Drag the file to another application to share them.
- Realme C31, C35, and Narzo 50A Prime getting August 2022 security update
- Realme UI 4 Update Won’t Come to These Realme’s Flagship Devices
- Realme C31 RMX3312 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X7 5G RMX3092 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X50 Pro RMX2076 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.