Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion is a very useful feature. You must have heard the term ‘Virtual RAM’ so many times in the past few months like in MIUI And OneUI.
It is very simple. Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion or Realme Virtual RAM is a concept like ‘Virtual Memory’ that’s used in PCs. If the smartphone demands, it can borrow additional space from storage and allow it to RAM, to ensure a seamless performance. In other words, the smartphone will borrow some storage space and use it for RAM functions.
If your phone has 128GB of storage and 8GB of RAM, it will use 3GB out of 128GB and increase the Ram from 8GB to 11 GB.
One tap and it will spring to action without the usual load times. This helps give an impression of a speedy experience. By using virtual RAM, the phone can keep your most-used apps always ready in the background so you don’t waste time waiting for it to launch.
One of the most cost-effective smartphone manufacturers Realme smartphones have a long battery life, a small and appealing design, and are lightweight. However, you are aware that it also includes a virtual ram feature. If your Realme phone is running the most recent Realme UI 2.0 or 3.0, you can enable this feature by following the steps below.
Realme UI: How to use the Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion OR Realme Virtual RAM feature
- Open the Settings app.
- Now scroll down and then go to about device.
- Tap on the RAM ( where it’s showing the RAM info).
- Now turn on the option for RAM expansion and with the help of the Slider, select the amount of RAM you want to expand.
- And also after it has been selected, please restart the device for the changes to take effect.
Note: The Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion or Virtual RAM will enhance the system by using the storage from your device. Only the Hardware RAM will be seen in the recent apps panel; the Virtual RAM will be used Virtually to optimize the system’s use of the RAM.
When the Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion or virtual RAM is enabled, you will notice a difference in the device’s performance, as well as app opening and background apps. It will aid in the distribution of extra program loads from RAM to V-RAM.
- Realme Narzo 9i USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- Realme X60 5G USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- Realme 9i 5G USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- How to install Mediatek Driver Auto Installer on Windows
- Realme C25 RMX3193 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)