Your favorite features and functions have been updated in OnePlus OxygenOS 13. Every aspect of the upgrade is intended to improve your user experience, including UI improvements, new smart widget features, and more.
The new Smart Widgets were introduced by the Chinese tech giant. Users can also add widgets to their home screens to further personalize the information display.
Furthermore, the widget can update data in real time, and you can track steps, events, photos, notes, weather, a clock, and a variety of other system-related app widgets on your home screen. This article will walk you through the process of adding smart widgets to your home screen.
You can also open apps from folders faster with the introduction of the innovative OxygenOS 13 and its brand new Smart Launcher, which magnifies the size of home screen folders and their contents. Furthermore, the new feature includes widgets, improved app handling, and updated notifications for easier content navigation.
How To Add Smart Widgets On OnePlus Phone’s Home Screen :
To add a Smart Widget to your Home screen,
- tap and hold on the Home screen. Here you will see many options to personalize the home screen.
- Now tap on the + button and select the Widgets that you want to add to your home screen,
- then click on add button, and you can reposition by holding and dragging and down.
- Finally, tap on the Done tab, and it’s done.
- How To Enable Dynamic Island Feature On Realme Phone
- How To Use Meeting Assistant Feature on ColorOS 13
- OnePlus 7 And 7T Series Receives OxygenOS 12.1 With December 2022 Security Update
- OnePlus 10T gets December 2022 patch update
- 10 OnePlus Devices That will Get 3 Major Android OxygenOS Update In 2023