In these articles, we’ve managed to provide a step-by-step photo tutorial on how to use Miracle Box to flash or install the firmware (Flash File) for any smartphone with a Mediatek Chipset.
What is Miracle Box
Miracle Box is used to flash Mediatek firmware files and stock ROMs which are in .BIN format. The Software has an edge over other flash tools, which is its capability to flash firmware packages for many other Chipsets and smartphone brands.
Need for Miracle Box
Miracle Box is the most popular flash tool for Chinese smartphone software. It supports both branded and feature phones, and it can flash files for any smartphone. It also has a pattern lock remover.
Miracle Thunder Support Privacy Lock Remover New Miracle Version Support Remove Country Lock, From Any Smartphone Also Support OPPO Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, Face, and FRP Lock Remove
Xiaomi Mi Smartphone Pattern, Password, Face Lock, and Mi Account is all supported by the Miracle Update Thunder.
- Miracle Box v2.93 – Download
- MediaTek Drivers- MTK Auto installer
- Original USB Cable
- Your device Firmware File
How to Flash or Install .BIN Firmware (ROM) using Miracle Box
- Download and Extract the Flash tool zip file on the computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the Miracle loader.exe, now launch the Miracle loader.exe.
- Wait till Miracle Box opens to the Dashboard
- Click the MTKTab as shown in the screenshot below.
- Check on Write option
- Now Select your phone’s Chipset (i.e, MT65xx, etc.) from the drop-down menu
- Click on the folder icon
- From the pop-up window, select the firmware for the phone model (in .bin extension) and click Open
- Click the Start button
- Switch off the phone, then connect to PC via USB cable. Miracle Box should detect the phone and begin the flashing process immediately.
- Wait for flashing process to complete.
- Once at 100% you are done, close Miracle box and disconnect phone from PC.
Congratulations, Now your Mobile Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the above method will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before following the above tutorial.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash or install all types of Intel and Mediatek Firmware that comes with .BIN or .ffu extension.
[*] Android Firmware: If you are looking for the Android Stock Firmware, then head over to the Android Stock Firmware page.