In these posts, we have managed to share the pictorial step by step guide on How to Use Miracle Box to Flash or install the firmware (Flash File) for any smartphone running on Mediatek Chipset.
Miracle Box is used to flash Mediatek firmware files and stock ROMs which are in .BIN format. The Software has an edge over other flash tools, which is its capability to flash firmware packages for many other Chipsets and smartphone brands.
Need for Miracle Box
Miracle Box is Number 1 flash tool For China Smartphone Software
It Also Support Branded Smartphone & Feature Phone
its Support Flash File for Any Smartphone
Also Support Pattern Lock Remover
Miracle Thunder Support Privacy Lock Remover
New Miracle Version Support Remove Country Lock, From Any Smartphone
Also Support OPPO Pattern, Password, Pin Lock, Face, FRP Lock Remove.
Miracle Update Thunder Support Xiaomi Mi Smartphone Pattern, Password, Face lock, Mi Account.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the SUT L3 Tool will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the tutorial below.
1. Miracle Box v2.93 – Download
2. MediaTek Drivers- MTK Auto installer
3. Original USB Cable
4. Your device Firmware File – Android Firmware Page
Lets Flash or Install .BIN Firmware (ROM) using Miracle Box
1. Download and Extract the Flash tool zip file on the computer. After Extracting, you will be able to see the Miracle loader.exe, now launch the Miracle loader.exe.
2. Wait till Miracle Box opens to the Dashboard
3. Click the MTK Tab as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Check on Write option
5. Now Select your phone’s Chipset (i.e, MT65xx, etc) from the drop-down menu
6. Click on the folder icon
7. From the pop up window, select the firmware for the phone model (in .bin extension) and click Open
8. Click the Start button
9. Switch off the phone, then connect to PC via USB cable. Miracle Box should detect the phone and begin flashing process immediately.
10. Wait for flashing process to complete.
11. Once at 100% you are done, close Miracle box and disconnect phone from PC.
Congratulations, Now your Mobile Device is successfully running the Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
Read me Once:
[*] Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the above method will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the above tutorial.
[*] You can follow the above tutorial to flash or install all types of Intel and Mediatek Firmware that comes with .BIN or .ffu extension.
[*] Android Firmware: If you are looking for the Android Stock Firmware, then head over to the Android Stock Firmware page.