With iOS 17, Apple introduced a slew of handy new options for managing apps and customizing the iPhone or iPad. Live Voicemail is a cool function that lets you listen to and respond to voicemails and live emails you’ve left on your phone. If you’re curious about this fascinating function, check out our article.
iOS 17 Live Voicemails :
The best and most efficient option is live voicemail, which displays the caller’s voice and allows the receiver to promptly return the call. Keep in mind that the speech-to-text conversion process will only take a few seconds. But if they only left a short message like “Call me” or “I’m busy,” you probably shouldn’t call them immediately away. Even if their voicemail is longer than 30 seconds, you can still put them on wait.
In addition, you may easily use the live voicemail to see what the caller wants to say and respond with a message if you are too busy to answer the phone. In addition, you can pick up the phone midway through the live voicemail message and speak with the caller if they have an urgent need to discuss any assistance or guidance with you.
How to use the Live Voicemail feature on iOS 17?
Live Voicemails is a very interesting feature, and you can use it easily on your iPhone; follow the steps provided below:
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to choose the Phone application.
- Scroll down again to click on the Live voicemails.
- Tap on the toggle to turn it on.
- You are done. Now whenever you receive a phone call, look at the screen. The screen will show you “waiting.”
- Please pick up the call while they are speaking or wait until their message is not completed.