Many advanced actions, like flashing custom ROMs, rooting, or downgrading the operating system, require unlocking the bootloader on Realme GT5. You should exercise caution and think carefully about this because unlocking the bootloader will remove your warranty.
The unlock method we share below is based on official instructions and may not work if the official server is down or under maintenance.
Submit the unlock application:
- Download and install unlock app on your device
- Install and enable the VPN client
- Run the unlock app and follow the screen instructions to obtain unlock permission.
1. Enable Developer Option From Settings, To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
2. Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the USB Debugging by going to Settings -> Developer Option and USB Debugging and oem unlock.
3. Download and extract provided platform tools on your pc.
4. Now Reboot Your Phone to Fastboot Mod by holding Power and volume down button. When You see fastboot Logo Then connect it to PC.
5. Now go to the folder where you have extracted the Platform tools and CTRL+Right click and select open CMD here
6. Now type below Code to unlock bootloader
fastboot flashing unlock
7. on phone confirm unlock warning by Pressing volume up key
8. reboot system
9. Now Your device successfully unlocked !
What is bootloader?
A bootloader is a program or set of instructions that resides in a device’s memory and is executed when the device is powered on or restarted. Its primary function is to load and initialize the operating system (OS) or firmware of the device. Bootloaders are commonly found in computers, smartphones, embedded systems, and other electronic devices.
Here’s a basic overview of how a bootloader works:
- Power-On or Reset: When a device is powered on or reset, the processor starts executing instructions from a predefined memory address.
- Bootloader Activation: The processor executes the code stored in the bootloader memory address. The bootloader, in turn, performs initialization tasks and determines which operating system or firmware to load.
- Loading the OS or Firmware: The bootloader locates and loads the necessary files or code into the device’s memory. This can include the kernel of an operating system, additional drivers, or firmware.
- Transfer of Control: Once the OS or firmware is loaded, the bootloader transfers control to it, allowing the loaded software to take over the operation of the device.
Bootloaders are essential for the proper functioning of a device, as they facilitate the transition from the powered-off or reset state to a fully operational state by managing the loading and execution of the operating system or firmware.
There are different types of bootloaders, including those used in desktop and laptop computers (e.g., GRUB, LILO), mobile devices (e.g., bootloader in Android devices), and embedded systems (e.g., U-Boot). Each type of device may have its own specific bootloader tailored to its architecture and requirements.
- Realme releasing November 2023 security update For This Devices
- Realme GT 5 Pro will get a Sony Lytia Camera: Confirmed
- Realme UI October 2023 Update and Eligible Devices List
- Download Realme GT5 Google Camera
- Realme GT5 RMX3823 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)