Being locked out of your phone can be frightening at times, especially if you have to remember your password. Furthermore, most consumers are ignorant of how to unlock their phones without a password. So, in this post, you will discover how to unlock your OnePlus smartphone without losing data if you forget your password.
Forgetting a phone’s password is both inconvenient and frustrating because it prohibits us from using our device while also putting our data at risk. However, this issue is easily fixed because most Android devices, including OnePlus, allow us to unlock the phone without losing our data. There are various ways to unlock your phone without having to reset it, which saves our data.
As previously stated, there are numerous techniques; in this article, we have included the most important method that might assist you if you are locked out of your OnePlus smartphone. The first way to unlock your locked phone is to use Google’s Find My Device tool. Alternatively, you can unlock your locked OnePlus device by simply connecting it to your PC.
How to unlock a OnePlus Phone without a password?
Using Google Find My Device:
- Open the Google Find My Device website on any other device.
- Now, sign in using your Google account.
- Navigate your OnePlus phone on the map.
- Then select the Erase option.
- Confirm your choice and wait until the process gets completed.
- Connect your locked phone to the PC.
- Now select the Remove Without Data Loss option to unlock your OnePlus device without data loss.
- Get into the download mode and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your OnePlus smartphone.
- Now press and hold the volume button, home button, and power button simultaneously.
- Then, press a volume-up button to get into the download mode.
- Now, download the recovery package.
- Wait till the process gets completed.
- Once you are done with your downloading process, select Remove Now.
- Doing this will not remove any data saved within your smartphone.
- And that’s it, and you can now access your phone without entering a PIN, password, or pattern.
To summarize, being locked out of our phone is quite frustrating, but by following the steps outlined above, you can regain access to your smartphone. You may also simply avoid this from happening by writing down your password somewhere so that you can readily access your phone if you forget it.
- OnePlus 11 And OnePlus Nord N100 Gets A New Update
- OnePlus System Launcher OxygenOS 14.0.10 Update with improve performance
- Download OnePlus Open Official Stock Wallpapers
- OnePlus Nord 2 Receives October 2023 Security Update
- How to Revert OnePlus 9 Pro Android 13 to Android 12