Because it won’t turn on or work properly, a bricked Xiaomi 14 Pro is worthless. Incompatible custom ROM installations, firmware updates gone wrong, or any number of other software issues can lead to bricking. When you have the right tools and know-how, though, you can get your Xiaomi 14 Pro working like new again. Following this guide will help you restore your Xiaomi 14 Pro after it has been bricked.
Xiaomi 14 Pro users encounter two types of bricks—soft bricks and hard bricks—during the unbrick process, which involves repairing a broken device.
A soft brick occurs when, for whatever reason with the software or firmware, the device becomes stuck or freezes at the boot logo or animation.
At this point, the device has “hard bricked” and is completely unresponsive; not even fastboot or recovery mod can bring it back to life. Upon connecting it to the computer, it only displays the 9008 USB COM driver or device.
Steps to unbrick Xiaomi 14 Pro
- Download and Install Xiaomi driver on your computer
- Download Extract & Install MI Flash
- Download latest Xiaomi 14 Pro Firmware & extract it
- Run MI Flash
- Click ‘browse” & Select Extracted extracted ROM folder
- Plug the phone to computer in EDL Mod or fastboot mod (Volume up down + usb, if not work then you have to short test Point)
- Click ‘REFRESH‘ to detect usb Port
- Click ‘FLASH’
- a login popup will open, login with your Mi service Center ID
- Wait until success. once done, disconnect device & switch it ON
- Download Xiaomi 14 Google Camera (14 Pro)
- How to Install HyperOS on any Xiaomi phone
- How to Install Global/EU ROM on Xiaomi 14 Pro
- How to Install Xiaomi 14 Global ROM
- Download Xiaomi 14 Pro Official Stock Wallpapers