unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Realme X3 SuperZoom users face two types of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
so if your Realme X3 SuperZoom has any soft or hard brick issues then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specs
The X3 SuperZoom uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, which offers plenty of processing power for apps and games. The phone also features a 120Hz refresh rate LCD panel, so scrolling through menus feels fluid. Battery life is also solid. The X3 SuperZoom is also very well-built and looks stylish. It’s missing stereo speakers but the single bottom-firing speaker gets pretty loud. The phone runs Realme UI, based on Android 10.
- flash at own risk
- 100% tested
Preparations to unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom:
Download firmware according to your region
- Firmware Realme X3 SuperZoom: Download
- Note: extract the zip and then extract ofp using rom2box or py command lines
Download Require tools for unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom:
- ROM2box: Download
Download & Install Require USB Driver:
- QCOM USB driver: Download
The process to unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom via EDL:
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to oppo & select Realme X3 SuperZoom
- under memory, type select ‘ufs’
- under firmware, the flasher locates the Main firmware Images folder
- put Phone to recovery mod, Insert USB cable, multiple times press recovery version from the popup select OK (test point require for dead devices)
- once you see a Port in the Port detector click the ‘Download’ button.
- wait until success, it will take around 10 Min
- once done, Your device restarts itself.. success…
- How to unbrick Realme X3 Via EDL (Emergency DownLoad Mode)
- How to unbrick Realme X2 Pro via EDL (Emergency Download Mode)
- Realme X3 Super Zoom Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X3 RMX2081 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. We also work closely with Xiaomi hub which publishes posts about Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco