Unbrick Realme X2 Pro is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Realme X2 Pro users face two types of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
so if your Realme X2 Pro has any soft or hard brick issues then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
Realme X2 Pro Specs
The Realme X2 has a 6.5-inch full-HD+ AMOLED panel and a 90Hz refresh rate. It also has slim borders around the display (including the bottom chin) and a relatively shallow notch. The Realme X2 Pro is a bit on the thicker side at 8.7mm but the curved back tries to compensate for this. It’s also quite heavy at nearly 200g but the weight is distributed well.
- flash at own risk
- 100% tested
Preparations to unbrick Realme X2 Pro:
Download firmware according to your region
- RMX1931_11_F.14_2021102817443142 UK: Download
- RMX1931_11_F.14_2021102817441635 IND: Download
- RMX1931_11_F.14_2021102817441935 Russia: Download
- RMX1931_11_F.14_2021102817442835 Indonesia: Download
- Note: extract the zip and then extract ofp using rom2box or py command lines
Download Require tools for unbrick Realme X2 Pro:
- ROM2box: Download
Download & Install Require USB Driver:
- QCOM USB driver: Download
The process to unbrick Realme X2 Pro Via EDL:
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to oppo & select Realme X2 Pro
- under the memory, type select ‘ufs’
- under firmware, the flasher locates the Main firmware Images folder
- put Phone to recovery mod, Insert USB cable, multiple times press recovery version from the popup select OK (test point require for dead devices)
- once you see a Port in the Port detector click the ‘Download’ button.
- wait until success, it will take around 10 Min
- once done, Your device restarts itself.. success…
- Realme X3 Super Zoom Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X3 RMX2081 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme X2 Pro RMX1931 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- How To Enable Realme UI 3.0 DC Dimming Feature
- Realme C33 USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. We also work closely with Xiaomi hub which publishes posts about Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco