To unbrick Realme Q3s is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Realme Q3s users face two types of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
so if your Realme Q3s have any soft or hard brick issues then you can fix them by following the below Instructions.
Requirement’s to unbrick Realme Q3s
Steps to unbrick Realme Q3s:
- Extract Firmware & ROM2box
- extract ofp using rom2box or command lines
- Install qcom 9008 USB driver on your computer
- run ROM2box.exe
- put Phone to recovery mod, Insert USB cable, multiple times press recovery version from the popup select OK
- Go to oppo/New tab & select Realme Q3s
- Click the ‘Connect Loader‘ button (Make sure USB Port is available in the Port detector)
- once done go to the bottom firmware flasher
- under firmware, the flasher locates the Main firmware Images folder
- Click the ‘Download’ button, and wait until the success
- once done, press all three buttons until the device restarts.. done
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.