unbrick Realme 8 Pro is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Realme 8 Pro user face two type of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device stuck or freezes on the boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod. it show only 9008 USB COM driver /device when we connect it to computer
so if your Realme 8 Pro having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
Steps to unbrick Realme 8 Pro:
- Extract Firmware & ROM2box
- extract ofp using rom2box or command lines
- Install qcom 9008 usb driver on your computer
- run ROM2box.exe
- Go to oppo tab & select Realme 8 Pro
- under the memory type select ‘ufs’
- under firmware flasher locate Main Firmware images folder
- connect Phone to computer in EDL mod, once you see a Port in Port detector
- click the ‘Download’ button, wait until Success
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.