unbrick Oppo Reno 10x Zoom is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Oppo Reno 10x Zoom users face two types of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
so if your Oppo Reno 10x Zoom having any of soft or hard brick issue then you can fix it by following the below Instructions.
Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Specs
The Oppo Reno 10x Zoom has the flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and delivers excellent performance across the board, including in today’s heaviest mobile games. There’s a 4,065mAh battery and a huge 6.6-inch full-HD screen. You can choose between 6GB of RAM with 128GB of storage, and 8GB of RAM with 256GB of storage.
- flash at own risk
- 100% tested
Preparations to unbrick Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
Download firmware according to your region
- CPH1919EX_11_C.34_210223: Download
- CPH1919_11_F.50_2022042815115329 : Download
- Note: extract zip and then extract ofp using rom2box or py command lines
Download Require tools to unbrick Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
- ROM2box: Download
Download & Install Require USB Driver for unbricking Oppo Reno 10x Zoom:
- QCOM USB driver: Download
The process to unbrick Oppo Reno 10x Zoom Via EDL:
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to oppo & select Oppo Reno 10x Zoom
- under the memory, type select ‘ufs’
- under firmware, the flasher locates the Main firmware Images folder
- put Phone to recovery mod, Insert USB cable, multiple times press recovery version from the popup select OK (test point require for dead devices)
- once you see a Port in the Port detector click the ‘Download’ button.
- wait until success, it will take around 10 Min
- once done, Your device restarts itself.. success…
- How to unbrick Realme X3 SuperZoom Via EDL (Emergency Download Mode)
- How to unbrick Realme X3 Via EDL (Emergency DownLoad Mode)
- How to unbrick Realme X2 Pro via EDL (Emergency Download Mode)
- Oppo Reno 7A 5G Google Camera Gcam 8.4
- Oppo Reno 7Z CPH2343 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. We also work closely with Xiaomi hub which publishes posts about Xiaomi, Redmi and Poco