Google Dialer Call Recording Announemnet can be annoying sometimes, when you are out in public.
Realme, a powerful smartphone company, has stopped providing Realme dialer apps on its handsets. Instead, the phones come with Google’s own suite of dialers, contacts, and messaging apps. Realme phones have previously had Realme apps for calling, messaging, and contacts.
For example, where the recording of the other person can be utilized as legal proof, and the alarm can render the recording useless. So, today I’m going to show you how to turn off the call recording announcement in Google phone dialer on any Realme smartphone running Realme UI 1.0/2.0/3.0.
How to disable Google dialer call recording announcement on Realme
If you really want to disable the call recording announcement on your Realme smartphones, then you have to follow these steps…
- First of all, you have to download TTSLexx App on your device.
- Now go into your phone Settings
- Tap on search option and type “Text to speech (TTS) settings” Click on it.
- Tap on the “Preferred engine option”
- And select “TTSLexx”
- Now, go back to the home screen
- And long-press the phone app icon
- Tap on App Info.
- Now go into “Storage Usage”
- Click on Clear Data and then on Clear All Data.
Now, whenever you press the record button while on a call, the alert will be played before the call gets connected. This way, the other person won’t hear the recording alert at all, the same is the case when you pick up the call whenever someone is recording the call.
- Realme Watch 3 Pro and Dizo Watch R Talk To Launch Next Month
- Realme Pad X August 2022 update adds OTA menu
- Realme Buds Air 3S launching in India on September 6
- Realme Buds Air 3S images Leaked
- Realme C15 RMX3002 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)