One of the most common issues that older iPhone users face is transferring old Whatsapp conversations to their new Android devices. This procedure is now supported by WhatsApp. This article will walk you through the process of transferring WhatsApp data to Android.
How to transfer WhatsApp Chats from iOS to Oppo, Realme Oneplus or Any Android device
WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform instant messaging and calling or communication application developed for smartphones. It allows users to send photos, videos, free calls, voice and text messages, and documents to each other through any Internet connection. When you switch between iOS and Android devices, chat transfer is a bit of a hassle, but we explained it in this article.
Firstly, you need a Type-C to Lightning cable. This cable will enable data transfer between iPhone and Android. You need to connect the cable to your iPhone and Android devices. In this way, you will be able to easily transfer your chats between your devices.
- Go To Settings
- Select “Chats”
- Select “Move Chats to Android”
- Connect Both Devices and Start Transfer
- Whatsapp Transfer Started
- Open the WhatsApp app from your Android device,
- then you’ll see a QR pop-up.
- After that open it from your iPhone too.
- And go to settings page.
- Select chats button like photo on bottom.
- Then tap to move chats to Android slection.
- After then, select “Start” and start migration process.
You will see it in the middle of the screen. Don’t forget, the USB cable should be plugged into iPhone and Android devices because your transfer process will be canceled in possible disconnection.
It’s a very simple way to transfer your WhatsApp data to your new Android device. Your Android device’s messages, photos, videos, and files will be restored. Take care not to unplug the cable during the transfer.
- Realme UI 4.0 Gets New Always-On Display Update [Android 13]
- How To Enable Focus Mode in OnePlus OxygenOS 13/Android 13
- OnePlus 10R Google Camera 8.6
- Oppo Find N2 Flip Official Stock Wallpapers
- Oppo Find N2 Official Stock Wallpapers