Most flagship smartphones have now received the stable ColorOS 13 update based on Android 13. Meanwhile, some OPPO mid-range smartphone users in eligible countries are receiving the OxygenOS 13 beta update. So, here are some easy steps to get the ColorOS 13 beta update on your device. To experience the new ColorOS 13 update, follow the steps below.
OPPO released its latest Android 13-based OS, ColorOS 13 user interface, which features a new Aquamorphic design for a fluid and comfortable visual experience and an intuitive user interface. In addition, it includes some significant additions to Android 13 overall.
What Is The ColorOS Beta Program:
The ColorOS beta program is a process of adapting the upcoming operating system, with a limited number of users allowed to join. There may be some bugs in this beta update.
How To Sign Up For ColorOS Beta Testing Program?
Step 1: Prerequisite
- Make sure your device is up to date with the latest possible version. For example, OPPO F21s Pro 5G; it’s with ColorOS 12.1 A.02/A.03/A.04/A.05
- To Check the Prerequisite: Navigation to Settings > About device > tap on Up to date > which will show the latest version of ColorOS installed on your OPPO device.
Step 2: Signing up for the ColorOS 13 Beta update
- On the Up-to-date profile
- Ton the three dots at the top right corner
- Tap on “Beta program.”
Step 3: Applying for the ColorOS 13 Beta update
- If your device and country are eligible for the “Beta” program for your device, you will find the “Beta” under the Beta program option and just tap on it.
Step 4: Apply now
- Please read the Beta Application notice and, finally, tap on the option “Apply Now.”
- Kindly remember that applying for beta updates does not guarantee that you will receive beta updates.
- Moreover, the ColorOS beta program can have unexpected effects on your phone and affect daily life.
- Please back up important data to prevent any data loss.
How To Install ColorOS 13 Beta Update:
You will receive this update within five working days of the successful submission of your application; You can check for the update by going to your device’s Settings > About device > Up to date > Download now.
- How to use OnePlus Auto Launch Feature On OxygenOS 13
- OPPO F21s Pro 5G, Reno8 Z 5G ColorOS 13 Beta Update Available
- OPPO Find X5 Pro Dimensity Edition ColorOS 13 update (Android 13)
- OPPO K10 5G And A77 5G Gets Android 13-Based ColorOS 13 Update
- OnePlus 8, 8 Pro, and 8T Gets OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Based (ColorOS 13) Update