WhatsApp is perhaps the most widely used texting, audio, and video call platform across the globe. One of the most interesting and convenient features of this messaging app is current and live location sharing which allows the users to share their geographical location with other WhatsApp users.
Share location on WhatsApp on iOS
You must keep your location turned ON on your iOS smartphones before sharing your location on WhatsApp. It can be easily turned on from the settings options on your phone.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Chats tab.
- Select the person you want to share your location with
- Tap in the + icon at the bottom left corner of your chatbox
- A pop-menu will appear, tap on the location icon
- You can now choose whether you share your live or current location.