The Apple Vision Pro, a spatial computer, is now available in the US. You’ve come to the right place if you just got a new Vision Pro and want to know how to take a picture or record your screen on it.
VisionOS is the name of the new operating system that the Vision Pro, which is the first of its kind, uses. VisionOS has a lot of useful features, like the ability to record the screen and take pictures, just like other Apple operating systems.
Apple Vision Pro lets you take screenshots of any screen, inside or outside of the app. There are different ways to do this. All of the steps below will show you how to record or take a screenshot of your new Vision Pro screen.
Let’s get right into the ways.
Here is How To Screenshot on Apple Vision Pro
The visionOS has a lot of helpful accessibility tools, like the ability to capture what’s on your screen. In order to record what’s on your screen or in an app, you can just take a screenshot by following these steps:
Method 1: By using physical buttons
- Open the Location or App where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now Press the Digital Crown and the Top Button simultaneously to capture the screenshot.
Method 2: By using Siri
- Open the App Where you want to take a screenshot.
- Now simply say, “Siri, Take a Screenshot”.
Here is How to Screen Record on Apple Vision Pro
Now if you want to record your gameplay or just want to show something to your friends or family, you can record the screen on your Apple Vision Pro. Just like iPad or iPhone, you can start recording from the control center, here are the steps you can follow to start screen recording on Vision Pro.
- To open Control Center, look up, then tap on the bottom pointing arrow icon, near the top of your view.
- Tap the Control Center icon (the icon with two horizontal toggles).
- Now simply tap the Record icon to start the screen recording.
In case the screen recording icon doesn’t appear in the control center, you can head over to Settings > Control Center and add screen recording to the control center.
How to Find Screenshots and Screen Recordings on Apple Vision Pro
The Camera Roll is where all of your screenshots and screen videos can be found. Just go back to the home screen and open the Photos app. That’s where all of your videos and screenshots will be.
It’s easy to airdrop these pictures or videos from your Vision Pro to your iPhone, iPad, or MacBook if you want to share them. If you have iCloud turned on, these photos will also instantly sync to your iPhone’s camera roll.
When you watch your favorite TV shows or movies on Disney+ or the Apple TV app, remember that you won’t be able to record your screen or take screenshots.
Still need help with how to take a screenshot on Apple Vision Pro? Type your thought in the box that’s there.
- Apple releases watchOS 10.4 beta 2
- Apple Vision Pro Now Has ChatGPT OpenAI’s App
- iOS 17.4 public beta and revised build for developers now Available
- List of Cars & Motorcycles that Has Apple CarPlay Enabled
- List of iPhones with Apple CarPlay Support