How To Measure Heart Rate On Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G
The Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G was released with a triple camera combination of 108MP+8MP+2MP, a 5000 mAh battery with a 67W charger, a MediaTek Dimensity 1080 CPU, and Realme UI 4.0 on Android 13.
On your Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G, the Chinese tech firm intriguingly unveiled the first in-display fingerprint scanner that analyzes pulse rate. It brought the functionality to Realm 10 Pro + 5G, carrying on its history. You may use it to check your heart rate and unlock your smartphone. In January 2023, Realme 10 Pro and 5G received Realme UI 4.0 stable update with firmware RMX3686 11 A.16.
How Heart Rate Measurement Works:
This function relies on the regular variations in your blood circulation as well as the rhythm of your heartbeat. Your heart rate is determined based on these periodic variations when you activate the heart rate measuring feature and place your finger on the scanner. Additionally, after 10 seconds, this feature displays your heart rate.
How To Measure Heart Rate On Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G:
- Firstly, go to Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Realme Lab
- Select Heart rate measurement
- Here, gently place your finger on the fingerprint sensor
- Keep still during measurement till 10 second
Note: The Heart Rate Measurement feature comes under the Reality Lab. With the Realme Lab, you can experience the beta versions of the OS features. The new functions released in Realme Lab are in beta testing, so the heart rate measurement feature is still in the beta phase.
- How To Use Dual-Mode Audio feature In Realme
- Realme X7 Max 5G Receives Android 13 based Realme UI 4.0 update
- How to Change OnePlus 11 ColorOS to OxygenOS (Chinese To Global Region)
- How to Use OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Smart Widgets Feature
- How To Enable Dynamic Island Feature On Realme Phone