Snapchat, a widely used instant messaging app, provides users with a range of exciting features. These include the ability to send snaps using Lenses and access to Lens Studio, which offers a wide variety of filters to enhance your snaps. One of the most exciting features that was introduced earlier this year is the ability to create a public profile on Snapchat.
On Snapchat, anyone has the ability to create a public profile, making it simple for you to create your own profile as well. By creating a public profile on Snapchat, users can access numerous opportunities to connect with a larger audience. Other Snapchat users have the ability to search for and subscribe to the account too. Additionally, users who have a public profile can enhance their profile by including supplementary information such as a biography and description.
Tips to create a Public Profile on Snapchat:
If you are on the way to creating your public profile on Snapchat, then before heading to the steps, you need to follow certain tips to create your public profile.
- As anyone can make their public profile on Snapchat, the user must post content regularly to their general account.
- Your account must be following at least one friend who is also following your account.
- Follow the specific rules and regulations of Snapchat.
- You will only be able to make your public account if you are above 18 years of age.
- You cannot create your general Snapchat account if you do not follow the community guidelines.
How to create a public profile on Snapchat?
Creating a public profile on Snapchat is really simple, just follow the process and get started:
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Tap on your Bitmoji.
- Scroll down and select Public Profile.
- Click on Create Public profile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, your Public Snapchat profile has been created.
- How To Enable or Disable iPhone 15 WiFi Calling
- Tutorial on Using Google Lens with iPhone and iPad
- How to convert WhatsApp Business to Personal without losing data
- How to Change OnePlus 11 Refresh Rate
- Samsung: How to Access Hotspot Password