These are instructions on how to install Mediatek Drivers using the Mediatek Driver Auto Installer Tool (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Mediatek Driver Auto Installer to follow the below guidelines.
How to Install Mediatek Drivers in 5 Seconds
- Download and extract the Mediatek Driver Auto Installer package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once you have extracted the driver package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Install Drivers.bat to Launch the Setup Dialog Box:
- Once the Driver Setup Dialog Box is Launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Now, Press any Key (from keyboard) to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, you will be able to see the Driver installation Completed Message:
- Now, Press any Key (from keyboard) to exit the Setup Window.
- Restart your Computer:
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your MediaTek Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
- Realme C25 RMX3193 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme Narzo 50A RMX3430 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme GT Master Edition RMX3360 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- How to Reboot Realme 9 5G RMX3474 to Emergency DownLoad Mode (EDL Mode)
- How to Reboot Realme GT Neo/ Neo 2 to Emergency DownLoad Mode (EDL Mode)
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.