Google Camera is Google’s official camera app that lets you take beautiful photos and videos with features like Portrait, Night Vision, High Definition Zoom, Movement Mode, HDR+, Long Shot, Better Shot, and Video Stabilization Mode. If you want to install Google Camera on a non-pixel phone, we have a simple guide to install GCam on Android phones in this article.
Google Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro were released on October 6.
The company is taking a different approach to flagship phones with the series. Instead of offering the best possible hardware for performance, the company bets on the Pixel series’ main attraction, the camera.
Google’s Software Processing Unit is to blame. Google recently released a new update for the Google Camera app with build version 8.7.165. The update includes a number of new features, such as a new macro focus mode, a new Cinematic Video Recording Mode, NightVision, and others.
If you have a low-cost phone from Samsung, Xiaomi, Redmi, Motorola, or another manufacturer and want to test the image quality offered by Pixel phones, the GCam community can help. There are numerous mods created by talented developers who work tirelessly to bring the magic of Pixel devices to as many Android devices as possible. The latest port from developer BSG brings GCam 8.7 to a wide range of Android devices.
How to Install Google Camera on Android Phones:
- Firstly download and install the APK in the link below.
- You may need to allow installation from “unknown sources” to install, depending on your browser. Don’t worry; the file is safe and verified.
- Open Google Camera after the installation is complete. An icon will also appear on your Home screen or App drawer.
Once the installation is complete, you need to check whether everything is working fine on your phone or not. If not, you’ll probably have to wait for future versions. Or maybe, you can try out an older version of the mod. For GCam 8.7 is only available on Android 11 or later.
- OnePlus Health App Gets Updated To V2.6.10
- How to Install Global Firmware on OnePlus Ace Pro
- How to Change Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3300 (Chinese) to RMX3301 (Global)
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G Gets Android 13 Update
- What is Realme UI 4.0 Smart Always-On Display