COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified in 2019. As of June 2019, there have been no cases of COVID-19 reported in the United States. However, the virus is known to cause severe respiratory illness in other parts of the world.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
The symptoms of COVID-19 are severe respiratory illness, including fever, cough, and shortness of breath. In severe cases, the virus can cause pneumonia, which can be deadly.
iPhone users can keep their COVID-19 vaccination card in Apple Wallet and use it to confirm that they have been fully vaccinated.
According to Mashable, customers and visitors must also demonstrate that they are up to date on their doses, even if these criteria only apply to personnel in particular instances.
The printed record, on the other hand, does not need to be kept in your wallet or purse: you may keep your vaccination card on your phone right away to prevent it from being destroyed or lost.
If you have an iPhone, you can store your COVID-19 vaccine card in your Apple Wallet and use it to prove that you’ve been completely vaccinated whenever you need to. (You can also use the Health app to back up your data.) Because of the WatchOS 8.1 update, you may now keep your Apple Watch card close at hand.
How to get your COVID-19 vaccine card in Apple Wallet.
Here’s how to put your COVID-19 vaccine card in your Apple Wallet on your iPhone, as per Mashable.
- Step 1: Ask your vaccine provider for a downloaded file or a QR code of your vaccination proof. This is simply obtained from your immunization center.
- Step 2: If you’ve got a QR code, open your iPhone’s camera app and hover it over the code. Simply use your iPhone’s camera to scan the QR code.
- Step 3: A health app notice will display on your screen after your phone detects the code. Then press “Add to Wallet & Health” and choose “Add to Wallet & Health.”
- Step 4: Now, touch the ‘Done’ button to save the information to your Apple Wallet on your iPhone.
- Step 5: Tap on the download link if you have a downloadable file or link for your Covid-19 vaccination record.
- Step 6: Finally, tap ‘Add to Wallet & Health’ to store the information in your iPhone’s Apple wallet.
Note that before you begin, make sure your iPhone is running the latest recent version of iOS, which is iOS 15.1.
There are many benefits of getting vaccinated against COVID-19. Some of the benefits are as follows:
1. It can protect you from the virus.
2. It can help prevent the virus from spreading.
3. It can help treat the virus if it is contracted.
4. It can prevent you from developing serious health conditions if you are infected with the virus.
5. It can help prevent other people from getting infected with the virus.