OnePlus wants to push the OxygenOS 13 update to all of its phones as soon as possible, and the company has already done so in the form of a beta to many phones. The OxygenOS 13 stable update is only available for the OnePlus 10 Pro.
People nowadays are very fond of animation, so OnePlus has included many animations, primarily fingerprint animation, in its next-generation OS.
If you own a OnePlus device with an in-display fingerprint sensor, you can experiment with these 7 fingerprint animations.
OnePlus’ OxygenOS 13 allows users to select from seven fingerprint animations, which is more than Xiaomi and Samsung’s four. You can see the full names of the seven animations as well as how to use them.
OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Fingerprint Animations Names:
- None option
How To Apply for OxygenOS 13 fingerprint animations
- Firstly Open the Settings option
- Find in the Wallpaper & style
- Scroll down, here click on Fingerprint animation
- Now select your favorite animation and apply it to your OnePlus Phone
The battery isn’t affected by this. Because these are touch gestures and are not using anything additional in terms of hardware. So, don’t worry about that.
- OxygenOS 13 With bring New OnePlus Game Space With New Features
- OnePlus Nord, Nord 2 & Nord 2T OxygenOS 13 Android 13 based Status
- Oneplus 9R receiving OxygenOS 13 Open Beta 2 Update
- OnePlus 9 series and Ace Pro Receiving ColorOS October 2022 patch update
- OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 12.1 H.30 Update With System Optimizations