This for users-facing bootloop And black Screen on Realme 9 5G SE. unbrick is a process to repair a device that was bricked, within Realme 9 5G SE users face two types of brick- soft brick and hard brick.
Soft brick: in this stage device is stuck or freezes on the boot logo or animation due to any software/ firmware issue.
hard brick: in this stage device completely goes dead and does not show any sign of boot for example logo or animation, even fastboot or recovery mod. it shows only 9008 USB COM driver /device when we connect it to the computer
- Laptop, PC
- unlocked bootloader
- fastboot firmware for Realme 9 5G SE: Download
Steps to fix soft bootloop/cyclic reboot on Realme 9 5G SE:
- install ADB fastboot driver on the computer
- download & extract firmware (ofp too)
- extract the platform tool to the firmware folder
- reboot the phone to fastboot mode and connect it to the computer using the USB cable
- open cmd & send the below code
fastboot getvar current-slot fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot set_active other fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot. img fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot set_active other fastboot reboot
Steps to fix the black screen:
- together Press Volume up+ down + Power button until it restarts
- it will take about 10 seconds. that’s all you have to do, done…..
- How to use Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion Feature
- Realme Narzo 9i USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- Realme X60 5G USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- Realme 9i 5G USB Driver For Windows (Official Mobile Driver)
- How to install Mediatek Driver Auto Installer on Windows
Stay up to date with all the news and updates from your favorite blog on Google News. And of course, you can find us on the rest of RSS: Facebook page, Pinterest, Twitter, and Flipboard, You can subscribe to our Youtube Channel For Realme Videos. Are you a fan of photography? Check Out Our Web Stories. With the details listing and specs check out the latest realme devices and gadgets.