Whenever a top flagship smartphone list is being considered, any OnePlus phone will undoubtedly be included. OnePlus has a larger fan base in the flagship market than any other Chinese business due to its high build quality and excellent specifications.
Despite this, there are several issues that customers are experiencing and complaining about using various social media platforms, and as a result of this issue, OnePlus consumers are highly concerned about the smartphone. The problem is the Green line on their OnePlus devices’ displays.
According to a report, the OnePlus 8 series (OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T), OnePlus 9 series (OnePlus 9, OnePlus 9 Pro, OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 9RT), and OnePlus 10 series devices are seeing a green line on the display following the OxygenOS upgrade.
If Your OnePlus Phone Screen Has A Green Line, Here Are Some Solutions.
Don’t let a green line ruin your OnePlus phone experience. Follow these simple ways to fix the issue and restore your screen’s clarity and functionality.
- Restart your OnePlus phone; if it is normal, it will be fixed by restarting it.
- Restart your OnePlus phone in the Save Mode.
- If your phone is not updated, then update your phone and install apps too.
- Open the Settings >> About device >> OxygenOS version >> Check for new updates >> Download & Install
- If all the above things do not work, reset your phone to factory data. This will erase all your data on the phone and give you a fresh start as before.
- If the reset method does not work and the issue continues, visit the OnePlus service care center and ask them to fix it.
“Green lines have been appearing on the displays of OnePlus smartphones. According to a recent rumor, the company will solve this issue for free for owners of the OnePlus 10, and OnePlus 11 series smartphones. The problem will be resolved by authorized OnePlus service facilities. Users can use this service to resolve the green line issue on their afflicted devices.”
Additionally, OnePlus also announced a lifetime warranty for users affected by the “green-line” problem. The Chinese tech giant says the warranty covers all models, and older OnePlus devices including the OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 9, and OnePlus 9R, will not be covered as there are no “spare parts” to fix the problem.
On the flip side, the company is promising discount vouchers worth up to Rs 30,000 for upgrading your old device to a new OnePlus device, especially the OnePlus 10R. This means OnePlus fans can effectively buy the new 10R by paying Rs 5,000 to Rs 10,000.
FAQs: OnePlus Green Line Issue: Everything You Need to Know
Why is my OnePlus device showing green lines on the display after an OxygenOS update?
There are a few possible reasons why your OnePlus device might be showing green lines on the display after an OxygenOS update. One possibility is that the update has caused a software glitch. Another possibility is that the update has caused a hardware issue with the display.
How can I fix green lines on my OnePlus device display?
There are a few things you can try to fix green lines on your OnePlus device display:
– Restart your device. This can often fix minor software glitches.
– Check for software updates. If there is a newer version of OxygenOS available, install it. This may fix the software glitch that is causing the green lines.
– Clear the cache and data for all apps. This can fix issues caused by corrupted app data.
– Reset your device to factory settings. This should fix any software issues that are causing the green lines.
Is OnePlus offering free screen replacements for devices affected by the green line issue?
Yes, OnePlus is offering free screen replacements for devices affected by the green line issue. This is valid for all OnePlus devices, regardless of warranty status. To get a free screen replacement, you can contact OnePlus support or visit an authorized OnePlus service center.
all the phones listed below are the flagship smartphone series, which were released, in 2020, 2021 & 2022 respectively. For them, we have made this post, in which we have given a few methods by which you can fix the issue you are facing.
OnePlus phones affected by the green line issue:
- OnePlus 11R
- OnePlus 11
- OnePlus 10T
- OnePlus 10 Pro
- OnePlus 10R
- OnePlus 9
- OnePlus 9 Pro
- OnePlus 9R
- OnePlus 8
- OnePlus 8T
- OnePlus 8 Pro
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T Pro