Realme UI 3.0 Edge Lighting Feature is one of those features you won’t find on all smartphones, just for realme users only. Realme will soon release its latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 operating system for its smartphones, which will undoubtedly include a slew of new personalization options. However, reaching users will take some time. So far, we have Realme UI 3.0, which has some fantastic features, one of which is Edge Lighting.
What is Edge Lighting?
Edge Lighting is an LED notification light that provides a gorgeous and wonderful covered rounded corners light to your mobile home and lock screen when you get calls and SMS.
Realme UI 3.0 Edge Lighting Feature:
The Chinese tech giant updated the Edge Lighting feature and added other customization options to customise the device’s screen edge with Realme UI 3.0. Edge Lighting is a fantastic screen light effect that adds lovely left and right light to your phone’s home screen and lock screen when you get calls or notifications. It is a notification LED light with three distinct illumination effects: Amber orange, red, and ocean blue.
How To Enable The Realme UI 3.0 Edge Lighting Feature
- Go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Sound and vibration
- Tap on Do Not Disturb
- Tap on Allowed notifications
- Here, turn on Edge lighting
- It’s done
Customize The Realme UI 3.0 Edge Lighting Feature
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on Personalizations.
- Select Edge lighting.
- Here, Choose a color that you want.
- List Of Realme UI 3.0 Special Features
- How to fix Realme 9 5G SE bootloop And Black Screen
- How to use Realme Dynamic RAM Expansion Feature
- How to install Mediatek Driver Auto Installer on Windows
- How To Change Realme 9 5G SE firmware Region From CN/KN/EEA to IN