Among the many features that Realme smartphones provide to enhance the user experience, call recording stands out as a feature that many users find valuable. Due to privacy and legal concerns, call recording is unfortunately not enabled by default in all regions. To facilitate the easy recording of crucial conversations for future use, we will guide you through the process of activating call recording on the Realme GT Neo 5.
Steps to Enable Realme GT Neo 5 Call Recording:
- root your device
- install Magisk or kenelSU
- Download Call Recording Enabler Module for Realme GT Neo 5
- Open magisk or KenelSU and Ad Module
- Enable Module and reboot device..
Note: tested with turkish firmware, may be works with other too
- How to Change Realme GT Neo 5 SE into Global Version
- How to unlock bootloader on Realme Narzo 60 Series
- How to Convert OnePlus Ace 2 Pro PJA110 to Global Version
- How to unbrick Xiaomi 14 Pro
- How to unbrick Redmi K70 Pro