Windows 11 is an ever-improving OS that has come a long way since its debut. So many new versions with lots of new features are constantly being developed, tested, and eventually released to the public. In Windows 11, Microsoft introduced a number of welcome Widgets. In Windows 11, you can access all of your widgets from a single screen.
Did you know that you can add cool widgets to the Widgets screen, such as the RAM, GPU, and CPU widgets, even though the vast majority of the widgets are news- or Microsoft-related? Well, you’ve come to the right place if you want to install such widgets on your Windows 11 computer.
Widgets for Random Access Memory, Central Processing Unit, and Graphics Processing Unit can be considered essential because they display crucial data that can be extremely helpful. More intensive users of Windows 11 will benefit more from this feature. If the thought of having such widgets appeals to you, you can follow the instructions provided below to install them on your Windows 11 computer.
How to Add RAM, CPU, and GPU Widgets to Windows 11
There aren’t a tonne of cool extras you can add to your Widgets screen out of the box. There may be a market, some pictures, and some other widgets related to the news story. Here’s what you have to do to get the RAM, CPU, and GPU monitoring widgets.
- First, you need to launch the Microsoft Store on your Windows 11 PC.
- Now, click on the search bar at the center of the app and type in Dev Home.
- You should see an app that says Dev Home (Preview).
- Click on the app to install it on your Windows 11 PC.
- Launch the app for the first time to install certain components automatically.
Select The Widgets
Now that you have the Dev Home app installed, it’s time to add the widgets to your Windows 11 PC.
- First, you need to press the Windows and W keys on your keyboard to launch the Widgets screen on your desktop.
- Now that you have the Widgets screen on your desktop, click on the + icon at the top right corner that says Add Widgets.
- Now, select the CPU, GPU, and Memory Widgets.
- These widgets will be added to the Widget screen right away.
- Additionally, you can also add the Network widget to the widget screen.
- How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- How to Use iOS 17 Lock Screen Shortcuts
- 11 Easy Ways to Get Instagram Notes
- How to Find and Change Google Chrome Downloads
- How To Revert From OxygenOS 14 (Based on Android 14) To OxygenOS 13?