Realme UI 4.0 is the Chinese tech giant’s latest customized smartphone OS. This current OS is on practically every handset, including flagships and mid-range ones. The custom UI adds numerous features, functions, and settings. Realme UI 4.0 enhances night charging.
Our smartphones automatically cease charging at 100%, but the night is too long and the power source doesn’t cut off, which might deplete the battery even quicker. Most OEMs, including Realme, provide Optimized Night Charging to mitigate this impact.
Realme UI 4.0 Optimized Night Charging:
Realme first improved night charging for its smartphones with the release of Realme UI 2.0, which was based on Android 11. With the release of Realme UI 4.0, the firm has made the function more sophisticated and simpler to grasp.
The description of the Realme UI 4.0 Optimized Night Charging option, says, “To decelerate battery aging, your device learns your sleep schedule and waits to finish charging past 80% until just before you wake up.”
According to the description, if you charge your phone at night and then go to sleep, the function will continue to charge throughout the night and will be completely charged when you wake up in the morning. Also, the first and regular chargers offer fast charging for up to 80 percent; after that, the rate of charging slows down, and it takes the whole night to reach 100 percent.
How to Enable Optimized Night Charging in Realme Devices
- First, open Settings on your smartphone,
- then scroll down to Battery and click on it.
- Now you will see many options.
- turn on the toggle of Optimized Night Charging.
- Now, your device learns your sleep schedule and waits to finish charging after 80% until just before you wake up to reduce battery aging.
- How To Add Contextual info on Always-On Display Realme UI 4.0
- How To use Realme UI 4.0 Sleep Capsule
- Realme 9i 5G Gets Realme UI 4.0 Stable update
- Realme 8s 5G Gets Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 Update
- Realme Narzo 30 5G is Getting Android 13 Realme UI 4.0 Update