Staying focused on a task while your smartphone is around you is a big distraction, many phone makers have come up with a way to help users remain focused, and oneplus called it Focus Mode.
For this, OxygenOS 13/Android 13 added a feature called Focus Mode to the Digital well-being option. This is one of the most useful features, as it allows you to work more focused and without interruption. Simply activate the feature, and you will be able to breathe freely again. In this article, we have discussed the way by which you can set up this within a few seconds.
For reference, OxygenOS 13 was released in early August of this year; since then, OnePlus developers have done an excellent job and won the race to release a stable update for its flagship device, the OnePlus 10 Pro, before any other company. Following that, several OnePlus devices received the security patch update.
Steps To Set up Focus Mode in OxygenOS 13/Android 13:
- Open Settings of your OnePlus smartphone
- Go to Digital Wellbeing & Parental Controls.
- Select Focus Mode.
Note: By default, it will be Off. You have to turn on the feature manually.
- Tap Turn on
- Select distracting apps; you’ll see Show all installed apps
- Scroll down and select the apps you want to block, entering in Focus Mode
- now, and Set a Schedule (If you wish to activate Focus mode automatically).
- Select a Start and End time and days of the week and Tap on Set.
- During the Focus mode screen, you’ll see a Take a break option button.
- Tap it if you want a break, and check in on an app for any of the given times below for the duration of the break.
- Five minutes, 15 minutes, or 30 minutes.
- It’s done. Now you can focus on your work without disturbance.
- OnePlus 10R Google Camera 8.6
- Latest OnePlus OxygenOS 13 Always-On Display App (Download)
- OnePlus 10R And OnePlus 8 Series OxygenOS 13 Android 13 Stable Update
- How to Enable And Use Live Caption On OxygenOS 13
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Updated To OxygenOS C.09 With Optimizes System Stability