As you may know, Apple introduced new dynamic features in its iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max a few months ago, and users want this feature in their Realme smartphone, so they are searching the internet for instructions on how to use this Dynamic Island feature in their phones. In this article, we discussed how Realme users can use the feature smoothly.
The Dynamic Island Feature is a pill-shaped notch on top of the display with a front camera that changes size depending on the size of the notification, icons, interactions, and more. To put it another way, it is the notification.
How Does Dynamic Island Work?
This shows the notification as well as other important information such as a phone call and call duration, low battery alerts, Apple Watch unlocking, connected Accessories info, Shortcut actions, media player details, display tiny song banners, and you can control the music, among other things.
How To Get The Dynamic Island Feature In A Realme Phone:
- Download and install the DynamicSpot app via Google Play Store.
- Choose, which apps can activate the Dynamic island popup.
- Allow the Dynamic Spot app to access the notification on your phone.
- Tap on the ‘Notification Access’ option.
- Scroll down and turn the toggle bar on for DynamicSpot.
- finally, Allow permission for the DynamicSpot app to draw over other apps on the screen.
- After this, the spot will be activated around the camera cutout on display.
- Tap on ‘Draw on the screen.
- Go to Installed apps
- Tap on the Dynamic spot.
- Turn on the toggle bar.
- Tap on ‘Done.’
- Select the play icon at the screen’s top left corner to activate Dynamic Island on your Realme device.
- Finally, Select ‘Pop Up Settings’
- Tap ‘Allow two popups.’
- It’s done. Now experience the Dynamic Island feature in your Realme smartphone.
- How To Use Meeting Assistant Feature on ColorOS 13
- List Of Realme Codename (All Model)
- Realme C25s & Narzo 50A Receives December 2022 Security Update
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Reccives January 2023 OTA Update
- How to Download & Install Realme UI 4.0 On Realme GT RMX2202