Google is preparing to unveil the Pixel 4 (which has already been released), which will include a dual-lens camera configuration for the first time. Also included with the Google Pixel 4 is an updated version of the Google Camera app, Google Camera 7.0. (updates available). It also adds a slew of new capabilities to the camera app. The updated app includes features such as the much-anticipated astrophotography, a translucent main UI, improved Night Sight, Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, and a few more. In addition, the ported GCam has the Astrophotography function. On Google Camera 7.0, you may download and enable the Astrophotography function.
Google Camera 7.0 is one of the most important upgrades to Google Camera 6.1, which was released last year. This time, the software includes some useful features as well as improvements to existing ones. You may take photographs in astrophotography mode with GCam 7.0+. Yes, the capability is accessible in Night Sight mode; enable the Infinity focus option to use it. The best thing is that by installing Google Camera 7.0 mod port from Pixel 4, you may use this function on your smartphone as well.
In terms of additional updates or features, the GCam 7.0 includes Motion Blur, AR Photobooth, Audio Zoom, improved Night Sight Mode, a translucent primary UI of the program, and a slew of others. The Pixel 4 camera port has already been transferred to other devices by the developers. It is compatible with the majority of Qualcomm Snapdragon Chipset products. Some mod ports work with other cellphones as well. In the section below, we’ve included the download link as well as instructions on how to enable the Google Camera Astrophotography function.
Download Astrophotography Feature Enabled GCam 7.0, 7.3, & 7.4 APK
The Astrophotography function is accessible in all versions of Google Camera 7.0 that have been ported. However, the most recent version 7.0 is not compatible with or accessible for all smartphones. It works with the majority of Qualcomm chipset devices, as well as a few others. You can get Google Camera 7.0 apk for your smartphone from the download link below. Check out the steps to enable Google Camera Astrophotography mode from Pixel 4, after installing the APK.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 APK (by Arnova8G2)
- Download Google Camera 7.3.01 (by Urnyx05)
- Download Google Camera 7.3.02 (by Parrot043)
- Download Google Camera 7.4 (Mod with Astrophotography)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (Mod Port)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 APK (for Pixel Devices)
If you’re using a Pixel smartphone from an earlier generation, be sure to get the original GCam port. Download the mod port version of GCam for non-Pixel devices.
How to Enable Google Camera Astrophotography Feature on GCam Mod
- To begin, download the latest version of Google Camera for your smartphone (version 7.0 or higher).
- Once done, install and open the App.
- The default interface for the Main Camera is selected on the GCam’s home screen.
- Switch to Night Sight to allow Astrophotography.
- In Night Sight, click on drop down menu which will be on top.
- Then turn on the Astrophography feature. Also, if the option is available, set the time.
- That’s all there is to it; you can now snap photographs with Astrophotography turned on.
- That is all there is to it.
You may now take astrophotography pictures with your smartphone. When using the tripod, the function works well. So get up there and start taking some beautiful astrophotography photos.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section. Also, please spread the word about this post to your friends.