Google introduced many new features in September 2019, including Smart Reply, Sound Amplifier, and many more. During this, OnePlus also brought many features of the Android 10 OS to its OxygenOS 10. Now, with the OxygenOS 13. The Chinese technology behemoth enhances the functionality of the Live Caption features.
OnePlus: Google Live Caption Feature:
Google introduced Live Caption, a new automatic captioning system. This feature automatically displays the show caption in real-time on your smartphone. It works with videos, podcasts, and audio messages without the need for Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Live Caption displays sound labels such as laughter, applause, and music. This feature currently only supports English, but more languages will be added in the next Android OS. Furthermore, the OnePlus smartphone’s Volume button can be used to control the Live Caption feature.
However, this feature consumes more battery power, and all audio and captions are processed on your device rather than being sent to Google. Furthermore, the lyrics of the song are not captioned. This article will walk you through the simple steps of using Live Caption on your OxygenOS 13 device.
How To Work live Caption:
- To move captions: Touch and hold, then drag up or down.
- To expand the Caption: Double-tap them.
How To Turn On Live Caption On OnePlus Smartphone:
- Firstly, go to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on Sound & vibration.
- Tap on the Live Caption.
- From Here, Enable the Use Live Caption toggle.
- OnePlus Nord CE 2 Updated To OxygenOS C.09 With Optimizes System Stability
- How To Install Google Camera 8.7 On Oppo, Oneplus, Realme Phones
- List Of OxygenOS 13.1 Compatible OnePlus Devices
- How to Change Realme GT 2 Pro RMX3300 (Chinese) to RMX3301 (Global)
- OnePlus OxygenOS 13.1 Will Coming In H1 2023