Threads, a new way of sharing content with Text, is the latest app from Meta. It’s designed for posting text updates and participating in public chats. This Meta-owned software allows you to join in to the Threads with your Instagram account and submit texts up to 500 characters long, as well as links, photographs, and videos up to 5 minutes long.
Threads, Meta’s text-sharing app, is becoming better by adding new features and improvements for users, one of which is the ability to edit posts. Meta has announced a new Edit Post tool as well as the release of Voice Threads features. These two significant new features will undoubtedly aid Meta in the growth of X-like social networks. In contrast, unlike X, you do not have to pay a price to modify your Threads postings during the first five minutes after they are published.
Threads now have the ability to edit posts. This new function allows users to update their posts for up to 5 minutes after they are published on the site; after the five minutes are up, the post will be blocked instantly. Furthermore, the new Edit Post functionality works seamlessly on both the mobile app and the web, and it is already available to some users.
The Edit post tool gives users more control over their posts, allowing them to do everything from fixing a small spelling mistake to adding extra text. In addition, Meta has included the Voice Threads function to the Edit Post feature, which allows users to attach an audio clip to their posts.
How To Edit your Post On Threads?
Following these simple steps mentioned below, you can easily edit your posts on Threads:
- If by mistake you have sent a wrong post or have made any mistake, after posting, just tap on the Three dots button, which is next to your sent post.
- From the pop-up dialog box at the bottom, choose the Edit option.
- Do note that after sending a post, you can edit the accidentally sent post for up to 5 minutes only.
- Once you have edited your post, select the Post option, and it’s done.
- How To Make A Snapchat Public Profile
- How To Join And Download One UI 6 Android 14 Beta Program
- 9 Functions Of Gmail App On Wear OS Watches
- How To Enable or Disable iPhone 15 WiFi Calling
- WhatsApp v188.8.131.52 Coming With Secret Code Feature For Locked Chats