Battery indicator style is a function that displays information about the battery. This will usually be a visual indication of the charge status of the battery. The battery indicator shows three different options on Oneplus, Oppo, and Realme:
- Realme: horizontal, vertical, and loop
- OPPO has three battery icons: inside the battery, outside the battery, and do not show.
- OnePlus: Horizontal, Vertical, Repetition, and No Mostrar
The Android 13 operating system comes with a simple way to customize the Battery icon style on OnePlus, Realme, and OPPO devices. By following the below steps, you can easily change the battery indicator on your Android 13-based devices.
How To Customize Battery Icon Style On Realme OnePlus OPPO
To customize the Battery icon style on your device,
- Go to the phone’s Settings
- scroll down and tap on the Notification & Status bar
- click on the Status bar,
- tap on the Battery Style. From here, you will see 3 different styles to choose from.
- Tap one of them, and it’s done.
- How To Stop Over-Heating & Battery Drains Issues On OnePlus
- How To Measure Heart Rate On Realme 10 Pro Plus 5G
- OnePlus Gallery App Gets Updated To V13.1.20
- OnePlus 11 Receives A.07 Update With System optimizations
- How To Use Dual-Mode Audio feature In Realme