Counting steps with a Xiaomi, Redmi or POCO mobile with MIUI, without using a bracelet or smartwatch, is possible. Although its access is not intuitive at all, its operation and visualization are.
MIUI has all kinds of functionalities and among them, we find the possibility of counting our steps, creating daily goals, and even viewing the distance traveled or the calories consumed.
In addition, we can also view the steps performed on the home screen itself in the form of a widget. An extremely useful and simple way to have daily monitoring of our physical activity.
How to count steps with your Xiaomi without a smartwatch or bracelet
The easiest way to count steps with your Xiaomi, Redmi, or POCO without the need for a smart bracelet is through the reinstalled App Vault widget. To do this we will only have to follow these steps:
- Pinch the screen or touch and hold an area without apps to open the settings.
- After that, we will enter the Widgets store
- Once inside we will look for the ” Application Vault ” section and add the ” Steps ” widget to the desktop.
In this simple way, our Xiaomi will begin to count steps, showing them on the home screen. Also, if we click on this widget we can create daily objectives or view a greater amount of more detailed information.
- 27-inch Xiaomi Monitor A27i launched with 100Hz refresh rate
- Top 10 MIUI Fonts for Xiaomi, Poco Redmi Phones
- Best Steps To Use AdGuard DNS On Xiaomi Phone
- How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- 5 Xiaomi Hidden functions that you probably didn’t know about