Always-On Display is one of the most impressive features that can be found on premium smartphones and those with AMOLED displays. It comes with a wide variety of features that may be customized, such as Bitmoji, Canvas, custom patterns, text, and plenty more. Under the heading of Always-On Display features, the Chinese tech giant unveiled a number of new personalization choices with the release of Realme UI version 4.0.
The Realme UI 4.0 Always-On Display feature brings lots of system-provided themes, including three Home, Insights, fifteen Digital clocks, ten Analogue, four Realmeow, and six Image. In addition, the company introduced a new feature called Contextual information.
Always-On Display Contextual info:
Your Always-On Display will provide you with helpful hints and information on nearby food delivery thanks to the contextual info feature. You may see information on your display about bus timetables, navigation for ride-hailing services, and food delivery services thanks to this capability. When you are waiting for your meal or any other delivery that is tied to applications that are supported, this function is beneficial. This functionality still has some time to develop. As an example, he is now on his way and will be there in ten minutes.
How To Add Contextual Info on Always-On Display:
- Firstly, go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Wallpapers & styles
- Here, tap on the Always-On Display
- Tap on the Contextual info
- Then, enable the toggle of Tips and food deliveries
- ColorOS File Manager App Gets Updated To V13.7.18 With Improved Features
- OnePlus silently updated Zen Mode
- How To use Realme UI 4.0 Sleep Capsule
- Realme 9i 5G Gets Realme UI 4.0 Stable update
- Realme 8s 5G Gets Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 Update