It’s been a few months, and Google is constantly upgrading Chrome for iOS users to improve their surfing experience. Chrome for iOS uses AI to more precisely translate language and recognize an address on a website. This would allow users to receive more relevant search results for a topic they are interested in, as well as save and safeguard their passwords and easily discover the website they are looking for, even if they made a typo or cannot remember the URL.
Users can now choose a new position for their address bar in Chrome for iOS, according to the company. iOS users can now drag the Chrome address bar to the bottom of their iPhone screen. However, the corporation also stated in this regard:
“We know people prefer different address bar positions depending on the size of their hands and devices, and we took those preferences into account when building this highly requested feature.”
Users will benefit from this new adjustment because of the bottom address bar; for example, they will not need to reach the top to alter the URL, and they will have easy access to the address bar.
How To Move Address Bar To Bottom On Chrome For iOS
Interested iOS users can easily move their address bar to the bottom of Chrome by following the steps mentioned here;
- First, long press on the address bar
- Then tap on the “Move address bar to bottom” option
- How to Enable & Use AirDrop Over Internet on iOS 17.1
- Apple releases iOS 17.2 Beta 1 with Journal App and more.
- iOS 17’s Best Secret Features
- Apple testing iOS 17.0.3 for iPhone 15 Pro Heat.
- Apple sends iOS 17.1 Beta 2 to Developers