OnePlus offers multiple new features which includes OnePlus Notification History and lots of customization functions with the OxygenOS custom interface. With the Android 11-based OxygenOS 11, the Chinese tech giant got a new outstanding feature, the Notification History. Now, with OxygenOS 12.1, the OEMs have improved the OnePlus Notification History settings.
OxygenOS 12.1 OnePlus Notification History:
The most helpful aspect of the OnePlus Notification History settings is that it might save you time in certain scenarios. Assume you receive an important notice and ignore and dismiss it from the notification panel, which also contains notifications from other apps.
Now you recall that you ignored an essential email, so you go through your inbox and spend a long time looking for it. So, in this post, we’ll show you how to check the notification history on your OnePlus smartphone.
It won’t take long once you enable the Notification History settings on your OnePlus smartphone to get crucial alerts for the device; simply go to Notification history and retrieve recent notifications from here.
How To Turn On Notification History on OnePlus Phone:
- Navigation to the phone’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on Notifications and the status bar
- Tap on More settings
- Click on Notification History
- Turn on Toggle
- After turning on the Notification History
- Open quick settings
- Tap on the History option
After enabling the Notification History toggle, you will see at least 24 hours notification for the history. The app notification on your history will be shown as a number/count, which you can see tap on to reveal in full.
Related Articles On Realme Hub:
- OnePlus 10 Pro OxygenOS 13 update Received by global variant
- OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro September 2022 patch update
- OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Leak specs sheet ahead of launch
- List of 5 OnePlus Nord Devices Eligible For OxygenOS 13 Update
- OnePlus Nord Watch Launched With AMOLED Display In India