If you’re bored of the standard blue light, Here’s How to change Wallpaper on a Windows device. You have two options for changing your background. If your new background image is already saved on your computer, simply right-click it and select “Set as Desktop Background.”
You may also modify and adjust your wallpaper by navigating via your preferences.
Windows 10 is a widely used operating system, and while the default Windows 10 blue background is attractive in its own right, it can also be boring.
Fortunately, you have the opportunity to change the background of Windows 10 as you see suitable.
This is how you do it.
How to change Wallpaper on a Windows device
- Go to the bottom right corner of your screen and press the Windows button (alternatively, you can hit the Windows button on your keyboard).
- Go to “Settings” and then “Personalization.”
- Next, go to “Background” and select your new wallpaper by clicking “Browse” to browse your computer’s images.
- Select the photo you wish to use as your new background, and it should be ready to use.
You can choose a photo from your computer’s various folders, including the “Pictures” and “Screenshots” folders.
That’s all there is to it when it comes to utilizing your settings to set wallpaper on a Windows device.
How to change Wallpaper on Windows device with a shortcut
- If you already know what you want to change your wallpaper to, go to your computer and find the image file (likely saved in one of your folders or on your desktop).
- Right-click the photo and select “Set as desktop background” from the drop-down menu.
This method is a more simple way to change the wallpaper of your computer.
When it comes to utilizing a shortcut to set wallpaper on a Windows device, that’s all there is to it.