Apple unveiled the iPhone 15 series to the globe, and everyone appeared to like it. The primary stars of the event, however, were the Pro versions from the iPhone 15 collection. When compared to the standard iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus, the iPhone 15 Pro and 15 Pro Max are the only devices with the most sensible and helpful enhancements.
Aside from the newer A17 Pro chip, improved cameras, and an overall nicer construction, the iPhone 15 Pro models now include an Action Button. Yes, the alert slider has vanished from the iPhone 15 Pro versions and will soon go from the base variants of the phones coming next year. Now, let’s look at the Action button, what it is, and how to customize it.
The iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max now have a fresh new Action Button, as demonstrated during the Wanderlust event. According to Apple, the Action Button on the Pro Models can be used to perform one of the eight accessible actions.
If you’re only afraid of accidentally pressing the button, you may set the action button in the iPhone 15 Pro models to do nothing.
How to Change the Action Button on an iPhone 15 Pro
The mute or hush action is set as the default for the iPhone 15 Pro’s Action Button. With a long press, you can preserve the mute or unmute capabilities and simply set a new function for a short press.
While the default actions are quiet and unmute, you can easily change them. To customize the Action Button, follow these steps.
- Launch the Settings on your iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- Now, tap on the Action Button option from the Settings menu.
- You will now see the side of the iPhone on your screen that has the Action button displayed. To change the action, you simply need to swipe left to browse and set the action of your choice.
- Few actions may have additional options. You can identify if the action has more options by the up and down arrows that will be displayed right below the action on your screen.
Here is a list of all the available action button options that you can choose from.
- Silent Mode – Quickly Turn Silent Mode on or off
- Focus Mode – Turn specific Focus on or off.
- Camera – Launch the camera app instantly.
- Flashlight – Switch the Flashlight on or off.
- Voice Memo – Quick action to start or end a voice memo recording.
- Magnifier – Launches the Magnify app right away.
- Shortcut – You can set up your own shortcut here for any app and any option.
- Accessibility – Instant access to the Accessibility menu.
- No Action – You can let the action button not do anything when it gets pressed.
Apple has also said that the list of tasks will be getting a new choice soon. The Translate tool will be available on the iPhone 15 and the iPhone 15 Pro for the rest of the year. With this move, you can start the translation app on any screen at any time. A very helpful tool for people who don’t know how to talk in a language they don’t know well.
- How to Download And Use RockChip Flash tools
- Apple releases Important iOS 17.0.1 security update
- Apple watchOS 10.0.1 fixes several security problems.
- How to Set Up and Use iPhone Personal Voice | iOS 17
- How to enable Android Internet Speed meter