Smartphones have evolved into our most trusted companions in today’s world. Indeed, they allow us to stay in touch with our loved ones, stay up to date on all the latest news, access all of our emails, take pictures, shoot videos, and much more. In reality, alarm clocks on our bedside tables are a thing of the past, with most people using their phones to get up in the morning.
The date has now passed. Instead of using an alarm clock, we all use our cell phones to set an alarm as a reminder to wake up early in the morning. Each morning, listening to a calming and pleasant alarm ringtone aids in waking up with a good attitude. Hearing the same monotonous alarm ringtone every morning, on the other hand, might be really aggravating. So, in this post, you will learn how to change your alarm ringtone on your Realme device.
How to change the alarm sound on Realme phones?
Unlike other Android smartphones, Realme smartphones include a built-in alarm clock, which will help you get up on time, whether you need to attend an urgent conference meeting, get to school or college on time, or take an essential exam, among other things.
Nonetheless, waking up to the same ringtones every day becomes really annoying. Thankfully, Realme, like other Android devices, allows us to alter our dull system alarm sounds. Here are the steps you may take to quickly change the alarm sound on your Realme smartphone:
- enter the Clock app or just tap on your home screen clock to get into it.
- Then tap on the Alarm tab.
- Set up a new alarm by tapping on the “+” button or clicking on the alarm that you have already set.
- Now tap on the Ringtone option.
- From the list of System sounds, choose your desired ringtone.
- Now head back, confirm, and click the Set option.
- Realme Pad Mini, Realme C33, and Realme C11 Gets New October 2023 Security Update
- Download Realme GT 5 Official Stock Wallpapers
- How To Use Bright HDR Video Mode On OnePlus, Realme & OPPO
- Realme 11 Pro RMX3771 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)
- Realme 11x 5G Gets September 2023 security update