OnePlus constantly ensures that its flagship smartphones include best-in-class technologies. It provides next-generation quick, smooth, and improved performance in all aspects of its products, including strong CPUs, immersive displays, spectacular cameras, elegant design, and efficient software. Following that, OnePlus included the next-generation LTPO 3.0 technology onto select devices, including the OnePlus 11. Continue reading to learn how to modify the refresh rate of your OnePlus 11’s screen.
The OnePlus 11’s LTPO, or Low-Temperature Polycrystalline Oxide, technology allows the smartphone’s display to alter its refresh rate based on the content the user is viewing for improved power efficiency. Because of the LTPO technology, the refresh rate will invariably be adjusted to the greatest value while scrolling through social media information, offering a fast and smooth experience.
Furthermore, the refresh rate is important in terms of smartphone display. It is determined by how well your smartphone’s battery performs. As a result, the refresh rate functionality may not deplete your OnePlus 11’s excessive battery.
The OnePlus 11 display refresh rate may also be decreased to 1Hz. Because AMOLED panels flicker at low brightness, the latest LTPO 3.0 technology helps to keep the display stable. Because hardly everyone uses their smartphone at full brightness, the screen refresh rate option is used to a lesser extent.
How to Change the Screen Refresh Rate on Your OnePlus 11?
You can easily change the screen refresh rate of your OnePlus 11 by following these simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all go into the Settings.
- Then scroll down to access Display & brightness.
- Following that scroll down again and select Screen refresh rate.
- Now choose the best option from High or Standard.
- Samsung: How to Access Hotspot Password
- How To Use Bright HDR Video Mode On OnePlus, Realme & OPPO
- List Of OnePlus OxygenOS 14 New Features
- How to Use App Lock’s Hide Notifications Feature in Xiaomi phones
- OnePlus Always On Display App Update Gets General Improvement OxygenOS 14.20.7