The numerous cutting-edge and user-friendly technologies found in today’s smartphones improve and enrich the way we experience content. Some smartphones are distinguished from the rest by innovative features like the Bright HDR video mode. The brightness of HDR videos can be adjusted in this way. This article will teach you all about the OnePlus, Realme, and OPPO Bright HDR video mode and how to use it properly.
What Is Bright HDR Video Mode?
Use Bright HDR Video mode to enhance the quality and brightness of HDR videos on your device. HDR videos have a wider brightness range than standard videos, so Bright HDR video mode can make them look brighter and more realistic, especially in good lighting. Enable Bright HDR Video mode to automatically boost brightness during HDR video playback. Other methods like local dimming and dynamic contrast can easily accomplish this.
Additionally, not all smartphones support Bright HDR video mode, and it may not be available on all HDR videos. If your device supports Bright HDR video mode, you can enjoy a bright and realistic HDR video viewing experience.
Additionally, the Bright HDR video mode enhances brightness and realism, particularly in well-lit environments. HDR videos become more immersive and entertaining with this mode, highlighting every detail not seen in standard mode.
However, despite having such amazing characteristics, the Bright HDR video mode has a few downsides as well. They are:
- The Bright HDR video mode can increase the power consumption of your device.
- This mode makes your HDR videos look too bright, particularly in darker environments.
- If the device’s Display is not able to accurately reproduce the wide range of brightness in an HDR video, it may make the HDR video appear more washed out.
How To Use Bright HDR Video Mode On Realme, OnePlus & OPPO Devices?
As a whole, Bright HDR video mode is a helpful option that can improve how HDR videos are experienced, but it’s important to be aware of its drawbacks before turning it on. You can also play around with the Bright HDR video mode. In addition, you can manually tweak the brightness settings to a point where you feel most at ease.
As mentioned, by increasing screen brightness while playing HDR videos, your phone will consume more power, causing your phone to generate more heat. Now, to use the Bright HDR video mode:
How To Use Bright HDR Video Mode?
- Go to Settings.
- Select Display & brightness.
- Finally, please tap on the Bright HDR video mode in order to turn it on.
- Also, you can choose whether to turn this feature on or off
- List Of OnePlus OxygenOS 14 New Features
- How to Use App Lock’s Hide Notifications Feature in Xiaomi phones
- Realme UI 5.0 will be the final major update for these devices.
- OnePlus Always On Display App Update Gets General Improvement OxygenOS 14.20.7
- Realme 11 Pro RMX3771 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File)